AP EURO 2009-10
My peep! How's it been? Check back soon!
AP EURO 2009-10
My peep! How's it been? Check back soon!
AP EURO 2009-10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AP Euro forum created of the students, for the students, and by the students!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RAWR! The Stip dinosaur declares that review mode starts now!

Core Structure worksheet #13

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Solanoツ (Mod)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Chris Solanoツ (Mod)

Core Structure worksheet #13 Empty
PostSubject: Core Structure worksheet #13   Core Structure worksheet #13 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:54 am

Core Structure worksheet # 13 asks what political and social consequences did the Protestant Reformation bring.

In otherwords : What were the reactions of the kings,queens,or any other leaders because of the Protestand Reformation and how did the people respond to the Protestand Reformation. All facts must be something that happened that was bad or facts that helped cause something bad.(e.g ; Peasant war, Seperation of empires like germany, and Mary Tudor's exicutions because of religious differences. )

Respond with any questions that you may have and ideas that may help others!!

P.s : sorry if it sounds confusing, ill try to make it clearer later today! post post post!!
Back to top Go down
YukiKuroyomi
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
YukiKuroyomi

PostSubject: Re: Core Structure worksheet #13   Core Structure worksheet #13 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:42 pm

I am also not to sure about this topic...

But I do know how the peasants or lower classes were involved because of how they misinterpreted the Martin Luther's words on how everyone was equal, and interpreting the bible in your own words. Which of course led to the bloodshed of Europe.

Politics wise, not to sure. I know that many of the princes of HRE wanted to over throw the Emperor (i think). But then again im unsure if that is a politic kind of thing or social.

I am having a hard time thinking third topic =/
Back to top Go down
http://kinatta.deviantart.com
Henry
Smells Like Teen Bonaparte
Smells Like Teen Bonaparte
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Core Structure worksheet #13   Core Structure worksheet #13 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:23 pm

I want to point out something. It's sort of confusing to tell the difference between political and social for some students, and I just want to put my view out here:

Political means what happens to the country usually as a whole. What changed in monarchial structure, between the nobility, etc. Wars against other countries count as political. German princes going against the Holy Roman Emperor is a political consequence. This would shape the future later on, and it's more important than some peasant revolt.

Social tends to go to the commoners, the people living in the towns. For example, Germany's peasant revolts was a social conflict. It was up to the lords to put them down. Social consequences can also lead to women. Remember how Mr. Stip said that 'women are an important topic this year'? Go ahead and include what happened to them as a result as well.
Back to top Go down
https://apeuro.forumotion.com
Genelikespie
Contributor
Contributor
Genelikespie

PostSubject: Re: Core Structure worksheet #13   Core Structure worksheet #13 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:12 am

the thesis im useing includes the Peasents, Nobles, and Women for the social and political consequences
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Core Structure worksheet #13   Core Structure worksheet #13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Core Structure worksheet #13
Page 1 of 1