AP EURO 2009-10
My peep! How's it been? Check back soon!
AP EURO 2009-10
My peep! How's it been? Check back soon!
AP EURO 2009-10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AP Euro forum created of the students, for the students, and by the students!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RAWR! The Stip dinosaur declares that review mode starts now!

Something stupid...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry
Smells Like Teen Bonaparte
Smells Like Teen Bonaparte
Henry

Something stupid... Empty
PostSubject: Something stupid...   Something stupid... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:23 pm

Yeah, I just felt like implementing a 'posts rank system' on the site. Maybe it'll stir up some competition between you guys for top poster on the forums. If you guys look at topics you've posted on, check your name, and what's under it. Most of you guys will have the title "Novice Contributor". Keep posting, and see how much it takes to climb up the ladder... for the especially noticing, check out Akber already. For the even more noticing, I'm not on the ranks because I'm 'Papal Supremacy!'Laughing

Oh yeah, I wanna bring up one more thing. If you're a really competitive poster (Gene, hmm...?) and you want to see how you're doing against everyone else, go to the site's home page. Near the bottom, click "Overall Top 20 Posters" or something like that. There'll be a list of the especially awesome contributors on the site.

Happy posting! Maybe I'll give out titles to the top posters...?
Back to top Go down
https://apeuro.forumotion.com
Genelikespie
Contributor
Contributor
Genelikespie

Something stupid... Empty
PostSubject: Ap Euro made into a game?   Something stupid... EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:23 am

Well the ranks seem like its a big fun game Very Happy anyways i think you guys should post the rank list or something but i guess its just a little thing so the ranks dont have to be posted but its a little nice thing to have if there was a list or i guess we just have to post more things and find out what the ranks are ourselves anyways it makes you want to stay active in the forums and discuss often and ask for help when u need it to raise your level
Back to top Go down

Something stupid...
Page 1 of 1