AP EURO 2009-10
My peep! How's it been? Check back soon!

The AP Euro forum created of the students, for the students, and by the students!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
RAWR! The Stip dinosaur declares that review mode starts now!

Share | 

Basic Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henry
Smells Like Teen Bonaparte
Smells Like Teen Bonaparte

PostSubject: Basic Forum Rules   Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:21 pm

First off, I wanna say thanks for using this site to ask for help. You guys are doing an awesome job answering each others' questions, even though I've been jumping in every so often But I've got to jump to the point:

1. Check the other topics that have an "X" in it: those are resolved questions that still have some good answers in it. Please don't go asking the same question every 10 minutes. You can bump a thread if you want.

2. Make sure you don't use this forum to chat... there's a chatbox already. We don't monitor the chatbox, much less care about what you're talking about in there, just don't talk on here, mmkay?

3. Don't post your thread titles in CAPS, please. That's only the privilege of admins/mods. We'll delete any caps threads that aren't ours.

I'll think of more to post later on. You guys make the problems, I tell you guys to stop on here. Basically that's what this sticky's for. You get a cookie for reading this~

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V
Martin Luther overlooked this when he was blabbing about salvation through faith alone...
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if a man says he has faith but has not works? Can his faith save him? 17... faith by itself, if it has no works, is dead. 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar? 23...the scripture was fulfilled... 26 For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so faith apart from works is dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://apeuro.forumotion.com

Basic Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1